A few of the highlights include:
- Review of the current status of the District of Muskoka’s lake system health policy.
- Phase 2 of the Town of Bracebridge’s update of their zoning by-law which includes waterfront properties.
- Town of Gravenhurst’s official plan review.
- A new fireworks by-law in Muskoka Lakes
Also, don’t forget about 2 upcoming MLA events you may be interested in:
- MLA Antique Boat Show at the Port Carling locks on Saturday, August 13 from 10 am to 4 pm. Admission is free!
- Upcoming seminar on tree health and how you can prepare your property now from the effects of climate change. Sunday, August 21 at 1:00 pm at the Port Carling Community Center. Free for MLA members. Reserve by calling 705-765-5723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We certainly hope you’ve been enjoying all that summer has to offer in Muskoka!
Downloadable PDF: MLA NewsBites for Summer 2016